Western Surety Company Lost Document Bond Application

  • If the value of the lost security is $5,000.00 or greater, the application must be notarized.
  • A copy of the letter from the Transfer Agent confirming that a notice of Adverse Claim has been placed on the lost certificate as well as their instructions on how the Lost Document Bond is to be completed.
  • A personal net worth statement of the applicant.

Canadian Flag

Western Surety is a Canadian owned and operated company.

It looks like you might be visiting us from outside of Canada. We would like to let you know that Western Surety does not conduct business in the USA and is not affiliated in any way with any US firms.

If you do operate within Canada, we would love to work with you.

Continue to Site

Contact Us